Bloomtown Blue Clay and Indigo Leaf Soap Bar
What is it?
Visit the wellspring with this Unscented Blue Clay bar formulated especially for sensitive skin. Blue bentonite clay is valued for its soothing properties while indigo leaf is a natural anti-inflammatory used to treat stubborn skin conditions such as psoriasis.
What are the key ingredients?
- Natural blue clay (bentonite)
- Indigo leaf powder
What type of ingredients make up the product?
- Cruelty Free
- Fragrance Free
- Palm Oil Free
What does it do?
- Provides gentle cleansing.
- Blue bentonite clay is valued for its soothing properties while indigo leaf is a natural anti-inflammatory used to treat stubborn skin conditions such as psoriasis.
Who is it for?
- Suitable for all but formulated for those with sensitive skin.
- Indigo leaf is proven to have a beneficial effect when used by those with psoriasis.
How we recommend using it?
- Ideal for daily cleansing of face, hands and body.
- Store in a cool, dry place. For a longer lasting bar, store on a free-draining, slatted soap dish.
Why add me to your basket?
A lovely gentle soap which is ideal for senitive skin. A must for those dealing with psoriasis.
sodium cocoate*, sodium olivate*, sodium shea butterate*, aqua, glycerin, sodium castorate*, sodium cocoabutterate*, sodium lactate, sodium ricebranate*, sodium sweet almondate*, natural blue clay (bentonite), vitamin e (tocopheryl acetate), indigofera tinctoria (indigo) leaf powder, sodium rosehipate*
*naturally saponified plant oils