Bloomtown Blue Clay Mask with Indigo Leaf
What is it?
A nourishing and moisturising clay face mask suitable for all skin types including those with dry skin.
What are the key ingredients?
- Natural blue clay (bentonite)
- Indigo leaf powder
- Coconut fruit extract
What type of ingredients make up the product?
- Cruelty Free
- Fragrance Free
- Palm Oil Free
What does it do?
- Soothes irritated and inflamed skin.
Who is it for?
- Everyone who enjoys using a face mask. Most clay masks are more suitable for oil skin only but this is non-drying and therefore perfect for all skin types.
- Indigo leaf is proven to have a beneficial effect when used by those with psoriasis.
How we recommend using it?
- Following your cleansing routine apply a couple of fingertips worth of the product to your face either with clean hands or ideally with a Bloomtown eco-friendly mask applicator brush or similar.
- The naturally derived glycerin in this product is extremely moisturising and ensures this mask does not dry out or feel tight like most clay masks we've tried in the past. Therefore, you can leave this mask on for 15-25 minutes and feel very comfortable doing so.
- The mask washes off easily with either just warm water or with the gentle use of a muslin cloth.
- Follow up with your favourite serum/oil/moisturiser.
Why add me to your basket?
Massively nourishing and surprisingly moisturising. This clay mask is unlike any we've ever tried and at this price for 25-30 applications worth of product it really is luxury at an affordable price. Great for those with dry skin who have felt that clay masks were not suitable for them.
Plant-derived glycerine, natural blue clay (bentonite), aqua, leuconostoc (radish root ferment filtrate), lactobacillus, urtica dioica (nettle) root powder, indigofera tinctoria leaf powder, cocos nucifera (coconut) fruit extract