Green People Hydrating Calming Serum
What is it?
Green People Hydrating Calming Serum is a; fragrance free, lightweight, and easily absorbed face serum which hydrates and calms sensitive skin.
What are the key ingredients?
- Irish Moss
- Everlasting Flower
- Aloe Vera
What type of ingredients make up the product?
- Fragrance Free
- Cruelty Free
- % Organic ingredients = 96.7%
What does it do?
- Reduces redness and irritation leaving a soothing, protective barrier on the skin to maintain moisture levels and aid wound healing
- Increases collagen production; regenerating, firming and softening the skin
Who is it for?
- This fragrance free and light weight formula is suitable for all
- Especially effective for those with sensitivity and inflammation including skin conditions such as eczema/ dermatitis, psoriasis and rosacea.
How we recommend using it?
- Use Green People Hydrating Calming Serum sparingly morning and evening after cleansing. Apply to the skin with a light tapping motion.
- Follow up with your favourite moisturiser and sun screen to lock in the ingredients.
Why add me to your basket?
Lightweight but Intensely soothing. This fragrance free face serum is a must for those with dry and sensitive skin.
Green People Hydrating Calming Serum contains:
AQUA (SPRING WATER), GLYCERIN* (VEGETABLE DERIVED), ENTEROMORPHA COMPRESSA (SEAWEED) EXTRACT, CAESALPINIA SPINOSA (TARA BUSH) GUM, HELICHRYSUM STOECHAS (EVERLASTING FLOWER) EXTRACT*, ALOE BARBADENSIS (ALOE VERA) LEAF JUICE POWDER*, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL*, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL*, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (CHAMOMILE) FLOWER EXTRACT*, ALTHAEA OFFICINALIS (MARSHMALLOW) ROOT EXTRACT*, XANTHAN GUM (CORN STARCH GUM), CHONDRUS CRISPUS (IRISH MOSS) POWDER, YUCCA SCHIDIGERA (YUCCA) STEM EXTRACT, GLUCONOLACTONE, SODIUM BENZOATE.
Green People products are free from; SLS, SLES, methylisothiazolinone (MI), methylchloroisothiazolinone (MCI), parabens, lanolin, phthalates, propylene glycol, alcohol (ethyl alcohol, ethanol), harsh foaming agents, irritating emulsifiers, synthetic fragrance, PABA-sunscreen, gluten, colourants, petrochemicals, urea, DEA, TEA or PEGs.