Konjac Body Sponge infused with French Green Clay
This wavy Konjac Body Sponge infused with French Green Clay has been created for those with combination skin
Green French clay has been added to help tighten pores and condition damaged skin cells. Mixed with Konjac, the sponge naturally draws out impurities and toxins, stimulating blood flow and invigorating the skin. Ergonomically designed with six waves, this Konjac Sponge is great for use in the shower or bath. Consider this a hygienic and skin-friendly alternative to the basic flannel or mesh bath puff.
This Konjac Body Sponge infused with French Green Clay is perfect for those with combination skin and/or an oily t-zone, the sponge;
- Tightens pores and condition damaged skin cells.
- Naturally draws out impurities and toxins,
- Stimulates blood flow and invigorates the skin.
- Has a '6 Wave’ design which is perfect for use in shower or bath
- Provides deep yet gentle exfoliation
- Is pH balancing
The sponge is:
- Certified Vegan & Cruelty Free
- 100% natural plant fibre
- 100% colouring & additive-free
- Made in South Korea on the Island of Jeju
The World's Number One Korean Konjac Beauty Tool Brand.
WHAT IS KONJAC?
The Konjac potato or Konnyaku is a perennial plant native to Asia and can be found growing wild at very high altitudes. A totally natural food source, Konjac is 97% water, rich in mineral goodness and low in calories. The plant is naturally alkaline, which leaves skin perfectly balanced.
PURE AND POLLUTANT FREE
Our pure Konjac is free from chemicals, colouring, additives and irritants. 100% biodegradable and fully sustainable, this moisture-rich plant fibre is lovingly hand-blended with natural volcanic water to create our powerful sponges.
USED FOR OVER 1,500 YEARS
Konnyaku has been used in Korea, Japan and China for over 1,500 years as medicine, food, a dieting aid and a beauty product. Due to the plant's claimed health giving properties, the Konjac Sponge was originally created for delicate baby skin.
We are proud to carry the Leaping Bunny and Vegan Society symbols as signs of our commitment to producing natural, cruelty free skin care. All our sponges are tested for authenticity and purity, However, many inferior products are often mass produced in poor quality, unethical factories and use low grade, unclean materials.
- 100% natural vegetable fibre
- Packed with minerals & antioxidants
- 100% free from impurities & pollutants
- 100% Cruelty Free & Certified Vegan
- Naturally sustainable
- Environmentally safe
- Kind to the environment & skin
- 100% colouring-free
- 100% additive-free
- 100% biodegradable