Lyonsleaf Calendula & Marshmallow Balm
What is it?
Lyonsleaf Calendula & Marshmallow Balm is an award winning soothing skin balm to repair and hydrate very dry, cracked or irritated skin.
What are the key ingredients?
- Marshmallow Root
- Babassu Oil
- Borage Oil
- Avocado Oil
- Rosehip Oil
What type of ingredients make up the product?
- Vegan? – No, due to the inclusion of beeswax
- Cruelty Free
- Fragrance Free
- % Organic ingredients = 94%
Water free means no need for preservatives or emulsifiers. Made with 100% active ingredients. Hand made in the UK, by workers earning a living wage, using ethically sourced ingredients and as little plastic as possible.
What does it do?
- Repairs and hydrates very dry, cracked or irritated skin.
- Softens and hydrates facial skin and repairs chapped lips.
Who is it for?
- Those with very dry, cracked or irritated skin including eczema, dematitis or psoriasis.
- Suitable for those with very sensitive skin including infants.
How we recommend using it?
- Following your cleansing routine apply a thin layer of the Lyonsleaf Calendula & Marshmallow Balm to patches of dry skin and allow to sink in.
Why add me to your basket?
Intensely nourishing. This balm is likely to become a staple product for anyone with dry skin problems.
Lyonsleaf Calendula & Marshmallow Balm contains:
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil*, Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Oil*, Cera Alba (Beeswax)*, Borago Officinalis (Borage) Oil**, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil*, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Oil**, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Calendula Officinalis (Marigold) Flower Extract, Althaea Officinalis (Marshmallow) Root Extract.
*Organic / Wild Harvest (94%) **Cold Pressed