Myroo Superfood Balm
What is it?
Myroo Superfood Balm is concentrated, fragrance free, superfood based balm with a beautiful smooth texture which contains cucumber, raspberry, mango, papaya, carrot, avocado, olive and more.
What are the key ingredients?
This Myroo Superfood Balm really is jam packed with great ingredients so it's difficult to only pick a few. However, the brand highlights the following two ingredients as stand out:
- Raspberry Seed Oil
- Cucumber Seed Oil
What type of ingredients make up the product?
- Cruelty Free
- Fragrance Free
- Nut Free
- Gluten Free
- % Organic ingredients = 100%
What does it do?
- Helps protect and repair the skin's natural barrier to the elements
- Prevents water loss and helps the skin maintain its natural moisture
- Protects, nourishes and feeds skin and hair
Who is it for?
- Myroo Superfood Balm is suitable for all skin types
How we recommend using it?
- Use on dry, chapped patches; knees, elbows, heels or cuticles.
- Use on fly away hair ends or eyebrows.
- Try as an overnight treat for tired skin or melt in your hands for a wonderful massage oil.
Why add me to your basket?
Bursting with goodness. Multi-functional and totally indispensable.
Myroo Superfood Balm contains:
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Carica (Papaya) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Butter, Hydrogenated Vegetable (Olive) Oil - Olea Europea - Tocopherol, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Seed Oil, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Seed Oil, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil, Olive Squalane, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Beta-Carotene, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract.
Myroo Skincare are natural products made fresh in small batches. There may be variations in colour and consistency between batches which does not affect the performance of the product.