Odylique Aloe Vera Body Wash
Soothing body wash perfect for those with sensitive skin
What is it?
This fragrance free Odylique Aloe Vera Body Wash (200ml) is creamy, moisturising, luxuriously enriched with organic extra virgin olive oil which has terrific skin-conditioning properties, plus biodynamic calendula herb to soothe.
What are the key ingredients?
- Aloe Vera Juice
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Calendula Flower Extract
What type of ingredients make up the product?
- Fragrance Free
- Cruelty Free
- % Organic ingredients = 70%
- Soil Association approved
Free from all sulphates including SLS, ammonium lauryl/eth or sodium coco sulphate. Uses a mild cleansing agent (derived from corn sugar) which is much gentler on sensitive skin than the harsh, widely used sodium lauryl sulphate.
Packaged in a 100% recycled UK-made bottle (which used to be a milk bottle in fact!)
What does it do?
- Odylique Aloe Vera Body Wash gently cleanses and improves the condition of the skin.
Who is it for?
- A great gentle body wash for all skin types including those with very sensitive skin.
How we recommend using it?
- Use this as your regular body wash each time you shower and follow up with your favourite body lotion.
- Works great as hand wash to be followed up with your favourite hand cream.
- Gentle enough to use as a water based face wash to be followed up with your toning and moisturising products.
Why add me to your basket?
Odylique Aloe Vera Body Wash is a refreshing gel wash which is gentle enough to be used for body and face, even on sensitive skin.
Odylique Aloe Vera Body Wash contains:
Ingredients (INCI): Aqua, Coco glucoside, Olea europaea oil*, Sodium olivate*, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice powder*, Calendula officinalis extract*, Alcohol*, Glycerine**, Lactic acid, Levulinic acid, P-anisic acid, Sodium levulinate, Xanthan gum.
Plain English: Aloe vera juice*, Gentle cleansers from coconut, corn gluose and extra virgin olive oil*, Extra virgin olive oil*, Calendula flower extract*, Non-palm plant glycerine**, Sugar cane alcohol*.
*Organically grown/produced (min. 70% of total)
N.B. If all the ingredients were available organically, we would use them.