Odylique Honey & Oat Cleansing Bar
What is it?
Odylique Honey & Oat Cleansing Bar is a; gentle, fragrance free and cruelty free natural body/face scrub and hand soap in one.
What are the key ingredients?
- Coconut Oil
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
What type of ingredients make up the product?
- Vegan? – No, due to the inclusion of honey.
- Fragrance Free
- Cruelty Free
- % Organic ingredients = 100%
The packaging is printed with vegetable-based inks in the UK on Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified card.
What does it do?
- Odylique Honey & Oat Cleansing Bar both exfoliates and moisturises, gently polishing your skin for a smoother, more refined skin texture.
Who is it for?
- This really works for all but in particularly for those with sensitive skin who are easily irritated by most cleansers. This product is suprisingly foamy whilst being extremely mild and non-drying.
- Those who are looking for super gentle exfoliation as part of their cleansing routine.
- Those who prefer a soap bar rather than a gel or cream due to the fact that they can be housed in non-plastic packaging.
How we recommend using it?
- While this product works great for the face our preference is to use this product for hands and body.
- As a hand soap lather up between your hands and rinse before leaving the soap bar to dry on a soap dish. Follow up with your favourite hand cream.
- As a body soap lather directly against the skin or into a cotton/muslin wash cloth before using this to cleanse and exfoliate the skin. Leave the soap bar to dry on a soap dish. Follow up with your favourite body lotion.
Why add me to your basket?
Odylique Honey & Oat Cleansing Bar is a great 2-in-1 scrub and cleanser. Natural exfoliation but non-drying.
Odylique Honey & Oat Cleansing Bar contains:
Ingredients: Sodium olivate*, aqua, sodium cocoate*, avena sativa kernel extract*, mel*.
Plain English: Saponiﬁed extra virgin olive oil*, Saponiﬁed coconut oil*, Oats*, Honey*