Odylique Natural Sun Screen SPF30
A gentle but effective mineral sunscreen packed with skin protecting antioxidants
What is it?
Odylique Natural Sun Screen (SPF30) is a broad spectrum, fragrance free, cruelty free, non-greasy, non-whitening sun cream packed with calming, protective and antioxidant ingredients.
What are the key ingredients?
- Zinc Oxide (non-nano)
- Shea Butter
- Sea Buckthorn
What type of ingredients make up the product?
- Fragrance Free
- Cruelty Free
- % Organic ingredients = 76%
NO synthetic UV filters, preservatives, silicones, fragrance or colour. Odylique Natural Sun Screen is the first ever sun screen both organically certified and approved by the Fairtrade Foundation. Provided in recyclable packaging.
What does it do?
- Provides broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection.
- Softens, hydrates and calms the skin.
- Supplies the skin with antioxidant and omega rich ingredients which act against previous sun damage.
Who is it for?
- This really works for all but in particularly for those with sensitive skin who are easily irritated by most sun screens.
- This product is sensitive enough for children and those with eczema / dematitis, psoriasis or rosacea.
- For those who want a sun screen which can double as a daily moisturiser this product contains many beautiful skin boosting ingrediants in addition to those incuded for sun protection.
- For those who find most sun screens too greasy this product sinks into the skin really nicely and has a brightening quality without a strong shine.
- Perfect for those who are concerned with the white cast which many sun screens can leave. The natural colour of this product is on the mustard side rather than the usual bright white and so we find that it sinks in to the skin much easier than most other suncreams we've tried, at least on pale/mid skin tones.
How we recommend using it?
- For the Face: Apply 1 large pea sized amount to entire face and neck in place of your antioxidant moisturiser to cleansed and/or toned skin. Aim to apply sufficient to allow the botanicals to be fairly well absorbed within about 10 minutes – the formula will continue to absorb excess oil and moisture over time. Dry skin may absorb a further pea-sized amount, oily or combination skin may not, especially if following with foundation.
- For the Body: Apply as above aiming for 2-3 pea-size amounts per exposed limb and 3 for torso. TIPS: A hat, sunglasses and closely woven natural fabrics provide good alternative sun protection – a T-shirt = SPF 30. Seek shade from direct sun between 10 am and 3 pm.
- Sun exposure guide: For full broad spectrum protection, if your skin reddens after 10 minutes unprotected, then 2 pea-size amounts (SPF 30) should be reapplied after 5 hours. Always reapply after swimming, showering or towelling dry.
Why add me to your basket?
Odylique Natural Sun Screen is an award winning product that provides natural broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection with a host a other great skin boosting ingredients you would normally expect to find in a luxury daily moisturiser. This product is a SKIND favourite.
Odylique Natural Sun Screen contains:
INCI: Pongamia glabra seed oil*, Zinc oxide, Butyrospermum parkii butter*F, Silica, Helianthus annuus seed oil*, Euphorbia candelilla cera*, Simmondsia chinensis seed oil, Copernica cerifera*, Hippophae rhamnoides extract*, Chamomilla recutita extract*, Rosmarinus officinalis extract*, Jojoba esters, Polyhydroxystearic acid
Plain English: Karanja oil*, Zinc oxide (non-nano), Raw Shea butter*F, Silica, Sunflower oil*, Candelilla wax*, Jojoba extracts, Carnauba wax*, Chamomile*, Rosemary* and Sea buckthorn* extracts, Natural stabilisers (from corn)
*Certified organic (76% of product) - 20% mineral
F Ingredient complies with Fairtrade Standards, minimum 5%.