Odylique Repair Lotion
A lightweight moisturising lotion for face and body to calm your distressed, dry and itchy skin
What are the key ingredients?
- Aloe vera juice
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Herbal extracts of Chamomile
What type of ingredients make up the product?
- Fragrance Free
- Cruelty Free
- % Organic ingredients = 94%
- Odylique Repair Lotion is Soil Association certified
Odylique use recyclable packaging that was manufactured in the UK and Western Europe. It has not been air freighted to them.
What does it do?
- Odylique Repair Lotion calms distressed, dry and itchy skin.
Who is it for?
- Perfect for those with sensitised skin, especially those with skin conditions resulting in itchiness such as eczema and dematitis. This product really helps calm down that itchy feeling in only a few minutes.
How we recommend using it?
- Following your cleansing routine apply a small layer of the product to the affected area. As this is a thin lotion the product will spread well over a large area.
- The light consistency of this lotion means it pairs best with a more intense moisturising product. Let the Repair Lotion absorb into the skin to reduce the itching and then follow on with your favourite cream/oil.
Why add me to your basket?
We use the Odylique Repair Lotion everyday as this is the best itch relief product we've ever used!
Odylique Repair Lotion contains:
Aqua, Olea europaea fruit oil*, Stellaria media extract*, Butyrospermum parkii butter*, Chamomilla recutita flower extract*, Glycerine**, Cetearyl alcohol, Calendula officinalis flower extract*, Hypericum perforatum flower/twig extract, Cetearyl glucoside, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice powder*, Rosmarinus officinalis leaf extract*, Lactic acid, Sodium lauroyl lactylate, Sodium levulinate, Sodium anisate, Alcohol*, Xanthan gum.
(please note that we do not add any alcohol to the product - there is a very small amount of organic alcohol residue contained in one of the ingredients; a biodynamic herbal tincture. By law this must be listed on the product label.)
*Organically grown/produced (94.2% of product)